Puffin Cloud Browser
Puffin Cloud Browser is free to download from the Google Play Store but requires a paid subscription for unlimited use. A free evaluation is available for users to try out before subscribing to the service. This free evaluation is ad-sponsored and limited to one hour of usage per day. Only during the free evaluation period ads will be served and quotas enforced.
🚀 Wicked Fast: With our cloud servers handling even the most resource-demanding web pages effortlessly, websites can load at incredible speeds.
🔒 Cloud Protection: All Internet traffic from the app to our servers are end-to-end encrypted, therefore making it safe to use public, non-secure WiFi.
🎥 Flash Support: We constantly provide improvements to our servers, and the ability to view Flash content through the cloud.
💰 Data Savings: Puffin uses a proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please note that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Ad Blocker Included
• Mobile & Desktop modes for full web experience
• Download to cloud capabilities (up to 1GB in size per file)
• Theater mode for Flash videos and games
• Virtual Trackpad & Gamepad
• Adobe Flash Support
===== In-App Purchases =====
* $1 per month for Puffin Monthly Subscription
==== Limitations ====
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., select schools within the United States).
For more information, please visit https://support.puffin.com/.
Thanks for using Puffin. In this release (220.127.116.11519), we fixed several reported issues.