- Digital Software Room free programs you will find everything you wish is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site.
- You can navigate the majority of this website without giving us any personally identifiable information.
- However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide you with the information or services you want to receive from us.
- Digital Software Room believes in transparency and we provide this notice so you can understand our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This is information that personally identifies another person such as names, email addresses, and other contact information.
- This is information that you voluntarily provide, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter or set up a voluntary user profile to post content within our forums or interactive features.
- We use this information for the purpose of responding to users’ requests and to fulfill requests for more information about our services.
- User Information Collection and Tracking: The Site may automatically collect certain information about your visit using cookies, log analysis software, and other aggregate tracking technologies.
- However, by rejecting cookies, you may not be able to access some pages or use some features or functions of this website.
- The information collected gives us insights into how our visitors use this site.
- This data is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information.
- We use this information to ensure that our website, email messages and marketing efforts continue to engage our users.
How we use the information :
- Digital Software Room does not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties except to the extent that its use is consistent with this policy.
- Specifically, we may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill requests for products, services or information, and to respond to your inquiries.
- We use your contact information to communicate with you about changes to the Site or to contact you about your account with us (if applicable).
- We use aggregated and de-identified information about the use of our site for administrative and analytical purposes, and to improve the content of the site to better suit our audience.
- To the extent required by law, we may disclose personally identifiable information to government authorities pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process, and we may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to protect your rights or property.
- Information security is important to the Digital Software Room website.
- Standard physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are maintained in an effort to protect personal information.
- We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide to us will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us by electronic means.
- We ask that you do your part by keeping your passwords, Internet access codes and website confidential.