Photo & Video Locker – Gallery
Keep your Photos, Videos & Documents secure and private with photo & video Locker. Photo & video Locker is the easiest and safest way to create a secure location on your device to store and protect your Personal / Important Photos, Videos and Documents also it protects your apps with a Secret PIN and Pattern.
Photo & video Locker is your personal gallery where you can keep your most memorable photos and videos and ensure that friends who use your phone don’t see your personal photos/videos if they browse through your gallery.
Documents lock help you to hide your most important and personal documents such as bank documents, company documents, Presentations and bills.
Keep safe all your private data in one place.
– Password protected app access with a PIN / Pattern / Finger print.
– Lock photos, videos and documents directly from your default gallery
– Works with your device’s memory / SD card to import and export photos and videos.
– Break-in-alert: snap the snooper
– Fingerprint unlock (Only supported devices)
– Album View to manage your photos/videos faster.
– No storage limitations with unlimited photos/videos.
– Multi-select feature to import hundreds of photos/videos quickly.
– Easy unlock with just a tap.
– Does not show in ‘recent apps’ list.
– Automatically quits in device’s sleep mode.
– Intuitive interface for a great experience.
– Share locked photos/videos directly on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Etc.
– You can hide your album thumbnail of photo/video
– Slideshow photos
– Set cover image to your albums
– Material interface designs makes more live your app
– Set theme to depends on your mood
In case if you forget your passwords we will send you to your registered e-mail id.
Q: Where do my photos/videos go after I unlock them?
A: Your videos will be at “sdcard/GalleryLocker_UnLocked_Pic” after unlocking.
Q: How can I change my password?
A: Tap the ‘Settings’ icon which will show you an option to change your PIN / Pattern.
Q: Are my hidden photos/videos stored online?
A: No. Your videos are stored only on your device. We have no ability to remotely access your videos.
Android 11+ support.