mBlock – Coding Platform for B
With mBlock, students can easily create games, animations and program robots by dragging and dropping blocks, or through writing Python.
Moreover, mBlock comes with AI, IoT, data science features for cutting-edge computer science learning, making it the perfect helper for coding educators and learners.
1) Learn Block Coding & Python Coding in One Place.
2) New Python Code Editor for Beginners
3) Connect and code for open-source hardware, including Arduino and micro:bit, and over 500 sensors
4) Recognize speech, printed and written text; tell age and emotion from people’s faces
5) Collect real-time weather data. Supports over 13 different types of sensors to collect offline data such as temperature, humidity, and air quality data
5) Visualize data via Data Chart extension or Google Sheet. Supports Line chart, bar chart, dual-axis chart and pie chart