Free Download Manager – FDM
Free Download Manager (FDM) is a popular internet download manager (IDM) that lets you grab large files, torrents, music, and videos.
Free Download Manager allows you to organize downloads, adjust traffic usage, control file priorities for torrents, efficiently download large files, and resume broken downloads. FDM can boost all your downloads up to 10 times, process media files of various popular formats as well as simultaneously download multiple files.
– Downloads torrents using BitTorrent protocol;
– Magnet link support;
– Controls file priorities for torrents
– Supports multiple video/audio file formats, including WEBM, AVI, MKV, MP4, MP3;
– Splits files into several sections and downloads them simultaneously;
– Resumes broken and expired download links;
– Organizes downloaded files by their type, placing them in predefined folders;
– Schedules the downloading of files at a set time;
– Adjusts traffic usage for browsing the Internet and downloading files at the same time;
– Auto-downloads when connected to Wi-Fi only;
– Easily manages file downloads;
Please pay attention that according to the YouTube terms of service, downloading from this website is not supported.
1. Add, change, or delete files stored on your device to save downloaded files.
2. Access network to navigate and download files.
The user accepts full responsibility for downloading copyrighted content using this app.
- Remote access: improved stability.
- HTTP downloads: improved speed and stability.
- Improved HLS downloads support.
- Fixed: downloads priorities mechanism was broken.
- Fixed: minor bugs.