See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.
Get a daily view of your digital habits:
• How frequently you use different apps
• How many notifications you receive
• How often you check your phone or unlock your device
Disconnect when you want to:
• Daily app timers let you set limits for how much you use apps.
• Bedtime mode reminds you to switch off at night, setting a schedule to fade your screen to Grayscale while Do Not Disturb silences notifications for a good night’s sleep.
• Focus mode lets you pause distracting apps with a single tap so you can better focus your time. You can also set a schedule to turn on Focus mode automatically and reduce distractions while you’re at work, school, or home.
• Look for Digital Wellbeing in your phone’s Settings menu
Have a question? Check out the Help Center: https://support.google.com/android/answer/9346420
Wind Down is now Bedtime mode and has the following new features:
• Turn on Bedtime mode automatically with a daily schedule or while your phone is charging at bedtime
• Pause Bedtime mode if you need more time before bed
• Turn Bedtime mode on or off with a single tap from Quick Settings