Code Karts Pre-coding for kids
Ready, Set, Code!
Code Karts introduces pre-coding to children from the age of 4 speed through a series of logical puzzles presented in the form of a raceway. What’s more, it teaches kids the fundamentals of code while they race! With over 70 levels, a variety of puzzling obstacles, and two different game modes, there’s no shortage of educational content for kids to enjoy.
In Code Karts, the objective is to use direction bricks to get the race car to the finish line.
Through careful observation of the track ahead and some logical thinking, kids will quickly pick up on solutions to more and more difficult puzzles and will begin to absorb key elements of code-based thinking. In our technology driven world, programming is becoming more and more of a vital skill.
It’s a proven fact that the earlier you are introduced to something, the more likely you are to be able to master it as you learn.
The same applies for code! By introducing kids to code at a young age, you can ensure that they get a head start in the fascinating realm of computer technology.
And what’s a better way to introduce them than through Code Karts, our fun and engaging educational game!
– 2 modes: Classic or Competition (race against the device)
– Very intuitive User Interface for children from age 4
– Develop sequencing, problem solving and logic
– 10 levels FREE
– Earn coins that can be redeemed to customize your car
– 95 levels in the Full Game version + 9 bonus races
– 21 languages
About EDOKI ACADEMY
We founded EDOKI ACADEMY to bring our classroom experience with hundreds of children to the Digital world of tablets. As certified teachers, our aim is to develop a range of truly educational as well as beautiful apps based on the Montessori Method. All our apps can be used at home or in class. They can also be used by speech therapists. We are proud winners of several Awards from the Parent’s Choice Foundation and Common Sense Media. For any support, please contact us on [email protected].
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or visit the Edoki Academy Online Community at edokiacademy.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Lots of new features:
- Learn to count in binary with 5 new games! Kids will learn to count like a computer using only 0 and 1 numerals. These activities will sharpen their problem-solving skills and develop their understanding of the decimal system.
- Customise helmet and kart with the coins collected.
We also fixed the issue of the coins not adding up.