CheckMath is a useful math learning tool for students, parents, and teachers.
Powered by AI-based image recognition technology, the ease-of-use app allows you to quickly search for answers and explanations of math questions by taking pictures.
You can check homework by taking pictures of any type of math question and correct the answers you got wrong with instant checks.
You can take pictures of either printed or handwritten questions and get results in an instant, helping to improve learning efficiency.
◇ Have difficulties in solving math homework? ▷ Snap to Solve using CheckMath, get the answer right away, and improve your learning efficiency.
◇ Too much trouble checking your kid’s calculation questions? ▷ Save time using Homework Check to check the answers instantly.
◇ Troubled by fraction calculation, factorization of polynomials, and equations? ▷ Use Smart Calculator for detailed step-by-step explanations.
◇ Bored by tedious mental calculation exercises? ▷ Participate in fun online exercises and grow together with learners around the world.
1. Snap to Solve: With the AI-based smart app, you can efficiently solve math homework by taking pictures to search for questions to get the answers and explanations instantly.
2. Homework Check: After taking pictures, CheckMath will instantly check the answers to various question types, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as vertical calculation, pattern identification, equation, unit conversion, and math expressions with brackets.
3. Smart Calculator: More than just a traditional calculator, Smart Calculator allows you to calculate ordinary expressions, solve equations, enter the expressions with a special keyboard, and view detailed solving steps. Smart Calculator is a useful tool designed to help students learn how to solve equations and calculation questions in an effortless way.
4. Wrongs (free for a limited time): Add questions you got wrong with one tap and categorize and sort them by tags in a move to review questions of the same type and enhance the understanding of relevant math knowledge.
5. Intelligent online handwriting exercise: CheckMath can intelligently generate horizontal and vertical calculation questions based on relevant knowledge points, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Students can write answers with their fingers on the smartphone screen. It is not only full of fun but also helps improve calculation skills.
Download CheckMath for free right away!
CheckMath User Agreement: https://api.checkmath.net/cm/agreement/en
- Improved performance